Thursday, September 11, 2008

Assignment Write Up For Animation

When I was working on the animation the trouble that I was having with completing it was that whenever I made the suns rotate around each other they didn't carry this feeling of being mechanical. The suns seemed to just stick to the path and feel too preschool animation. The one thing that I did enjoy about finding out thanks to my search of http://www.phong.com is a flash actionscript portal site that helped me figure out how to achieve the effect of a meteor shower. The meteor shower will be on a controlled loop in the background and I'm trying to find a script that will help with randomizing the shots across the sky. Another thing that I found useful from the portal site is a script that'll allow me to change my cursor into the dust(spores). The next step is to create clickable mounds in the foreground so it'll animate the spores digging into the mounds to make the new plant life that will show the creation of the dust particles.

Animation: http://megaswf.com/view/8159194800ebdd8d77b801c89abe39c5.html

No comments: