Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Potential Project Idea

I really don't know what I want to do for a project that deals with audio. Right now I feel burnt out on some major ideas. I know that I would love to do some original compositions using Garage Band and some track sampling from some bands. Some of the cool features that I saw while navigating the links on the main blog was music sites with great visualizations. I love the fact that you can click on a certain menu and the music would change to that particular mood. I want something like that with the edibility of the turn tables. Something simple that is easy for users to navigate and get into. I don't want anything complicated that a normal person can't understand because there are a few sites I feel will just blow up in their minds.

No comments: