Tuesday, October 28, 2008

ASSIGNMENT WRITE UP PHOTO BOOTH

I must admit the fact that we did a photo booth as an assignment was pretty cool. In the beginning when first hearing the idea I thought it was going to be complete shit. I mean come on....a photo booth? How many times has that been done? Once the ball got rolling I was pretty happy. I got to sit down and help design some cool cards for the event and Scottie was down with helping with the printing. The fact that Anthony and Michael were confident enough to tackle the action scripting made the experience a lot easier. It could have been ten times worse. The set up of the monitors and cameras were pretty smooth sailing and the overall mood thanks to certain items made it that much of an experience for the visitors. Scaring the crap out of them was fun. Some of the major mishaps I wish didn't happen was the naming system of the pictures. That part fell on me and the fact that the pictures all started over at one without any names confused me when posting. It took forever to match faces through Facebook and memory. That could be improved. Another thing is talking to the visitors a bit too long before they went in. It should be a smooth transition from person to person. I wish the tape would've been pressed off when no one was in there and then resumed because there is a lot of wasted tape that could've helped us in capturing the elusive Duran. We will get you next time.

No comments: