Thursday, October 2, 2008

HEY JILL!

Personally Jill I am sorry that this isn't the best animation ever. I've spent time working on the code to get it just right thanks to Micheals. Later on in the animation I will have many more symbols and such going on. For right now I'm just very happily tired mass of poo poo on the platter brain melting away. That means it is really early and I'm just happy that I got this far. I will add more. To operate it click and drag the rock into the left corner of the grass to toss it. Sorry it is confusing.
Animation:
Full Size


5 comments:

Ms. Singleton said...

this is just mean. Are you going to have each of the stones do something destructive.

shaw said...

I agree with santana. Each stone could represent a different interaction with the birds and the stones. I would require more code, but you could animate some birds missing them, and others catching the stones and even throwing them back. The click and drag options that you have here work, although i would like to see some indication of where you should drag to get the animation play, unless you want it to play when dragging anywhere on the field.

wyatt said...

you could kill so much shit man, like have one of the stones take down a plane and when the plain crashes it burns all the shit down or just a huge explosion, or something like that.

Jordan said...

Man!

this piece looks tight. The monochromatic nature scene is really peaceful and serene. But then I pick up a rock and start crushing birds.

It's a little difficult to use. The only way i could get the animation to work is if I drug the rock hanging to the right most onto the other rocks...

I think this set up of code would make more sense if I was putting the rock onto a sling shot, or catapult or some sort of rock cucking device.


Or you could make it instead of a drag. when I click on a rock it just automatically hurls a stone at one of those bastard birds.

rock on man. I have faith in this piece.

ericHUBER said...

I think the contact point needs to be cleaned up, it too fair of a swoop for me to tell what it is...

But cool concept, each rock does a different animal...